Just got back from Philly-NY- Boston.
Awesome.
i ate SO MUCH. (hot chocolate with whipped cream at breakfast most days) and lots of dunkin donuts, Ben and Jerry's and bascially anything with cream and fat!
but it was so cold.. (top of 1 -2 degrees in Boston) and the huge factory outlets ( 4 hours of non stop shopping/walking with no break, no drink or food at a stretch.. over.. er.. quite a few days)
means i still lost weight at the end of the trip
muhahahaha.
i think i've gained it all back being in melb tho. =)
i've just realised how old i'm getting... or rather how techy-ignorant i'm getting cos i can't be bothered.
I was on the flight back from Boston to San Fran, when i got squished in the middle seat between 2 young 'uns
(SO THANKFUL THEY WEREN'T FAT OLD MEN!!) * cough*
they were both lovely.. one 17 and the other 15, heading back to San Fran for thanksgiving from boarding school and they didn't know each other, but realised they were from the same school!
And so they got into much excited conversation and i had so much fun talking to teenagers... they are quite funny, now that i am older.
So conversation went like that
G:" How long is the flight?"
Me: " er.. 7 hours?"
Z: " I've got my laptop with ... *rattles off alot of movie titles* you can borrow it if u want"
Me: Its ok.. I have my I-shuffle
G and Z (both looking incredulously at me) : " An
I- SHUFFLE?"
and burst out LAUGHING.
after giving them both a big poke
Z offers " Well, i can lend you my I Touch if you want to have a play. I have lots of applications"
Right.
I need to get with the times. And get something cool soon.