Had the funniest week up in Sydney
staying in a dorm room of complete strangers, from around the world.. from Liverpool, UK to Germany, Korea and Perth (got split up from my friends because Sydney is flooded with people in for World Youth Day)
I have learnt:
It is possible to iron on the carpet
When your roomie asks you the same question trice in 5 mins.. she is VERY drunk
I can be responsible and organised enough to live by myself for 5 days -- remember the swipe card.. remember the swipe card.. swipe card (it was the key to my life in my 5 days)
People are generally pretty nice
It is not that bad being alone
I don't want to stay in a hostel by myself ever again
More importantly,
I have learnt:
While being lost in a crowd of over 20000 people for 5 days..
God still knows my name
and it is possible to find myself , more alive than ever again.