Boredom..
Esp for u flozy...
My ah ma.. and educator on all-facts-of-life (hahahahhaha)
my biggest congrats on yr recent wedding.
May God's blessings be upon your lives as u walk in His light.
It was really good talking to u again last night.
In the name of good fun and boh-liao-ness
Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1. I still sleep with my baby pillows. like. seriously baby. from when-i-was-still-in a-cot baby. i remember them vivdly back then, and i still use them now!! haha!
2. I've had 3 car accidents--> all reversing into various objects.. u name it.. tree.. pole.. another car.. oh. and i've done it WITH reverse sensors
3. I hate skin. KFC skin, roast duck skin.. (peking duck is wasted on me). Roast pork with crackling. The apparently nicest part of meat, i DETEST.
4. I skim all my soups cos i cannot stand seeing floating globlets of oil
5. I was reaally good at ballet when i was younger. I used to be teacher's pet and top the ang moh ballet exams and stuff. ANd look at me now. HA HA HA.
6. i played GRANDMA(the main narrator) in a skit when i was in
kindergarden and i've sung as a solo lead rooster in choir concert when i was in pri 6. yes. a rooster ." everytime i lay an egg i think of you..." it was THAT corny.
7. i've gotten so high on barcardi breezer (pathetic right) that i ended up laughing and crying all at the same time in my housemate's bedroom
8. I don't drink/don't like coffee
9. i never in my life wanted to be a physio. BUt i am one. And i like it.
10. I wish i had to courage to drop all responsibilies and go do volunteer stuff some where in the world for a year or two.