Sugar high
Needing one now
Getting it with absolute junk
Mooncakes
Tic tocs (those kiddy sugar coated biscuits..haha)
Milo with extra condensed milk
Sugar crackers
Chocolate cake
Pineapple tarts
The list goes on…
Why?
Cos I got 300 plus more words to write for my assignment..
And since I have no motivation.. (or adrenalin to push me thru)
sugar will be my friend :)
Shaddup all u health freaks out there who talk abt the de-blah short term effects of sugar.
All I need is short term
After all.. its only 300 words.
Oh. Craving for black forest cake at the moment.
A really nice one.
Not those cheesey artificially flavoured asian types..
But one with real dark cherries..alcohol infused choc sponge.. and yummy cream and strawberries…Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh
No thanks to PeiKee and her abosulutely deliciously looking dessert recipe bk..
When L and I poured through it with her..
And we both gave the black forest 2 thumbs up and 2 scraps of paper (to make it extra important) to bookmark the page.
Haha. Now. Someone. Bake it.