My placement now:
I have paint, sand, dribble, snot and playdoh over me everyday.
I make paper kites with streamers.. and have morning tea with the kids..
Toast with jam or vegemite.. and all sorts of cut up fruits.. haha its so angmoh.
(and occasionally i steal their banana pieces too.. hehe)
Patch up bruises and cuts with kisses
Hug them when they start crying in the playground.. my gosh.. so CUTE.. this 4 year old boy with the chubbiest cheeks, humongous green/golden eyes.. and the longest eye lashes.. and he came up to me crying.. all streaky muddy tears and wet wet eyes.. I just sooo melted…
And the way they treat me like I am one of them..
Pulling me in to play.. wanting me to have lunch with them and sit next to them..
And having rainbow sprinkles in their sandwiches and proudly showing it off to me!
I just absolutely LOVE their accents..
I wanna kid with an accent like that!! Haha!
I dunno.. they just don’t sound bratty like some whiny kids can…
And the staff are absolutely lovely..
They genuinely love the kids.. and are just so nice to me.. like.. I’m not just a pesky student..and actually appreciating my being there.. and talking to me about all these weird stuff about being a mom.. picking up their kids.. rebellious kids.. the life of a parent basically.. haha.. I’m so NOT there yet.
Gotta play “What’s the time Mr Wolf” on wed!
Haha.. I’m getting all fit now with all the running… =)