Swirly Whirly Thoughts...
i DON'T KNOW.
just hit me its like.. 7 mths to the end of the year...
and i don't know what i wanna do with my life..
itallseemstoofast.
Got the talk on upcoming interviews.. medical insurance.. preparing CVs.. salary prospects..
city hospital.. metropolitan.. rural?
community based?
working overseas?
electives... graduation..
and its HIT ME. NOW.
I wanna bury my head in the sand and not know.
I got a zillion assignments now i'm in theroy block, which isn't helping..
I feel like.. arghs.
Met A today.. while walking to physio school.. was abit of a surprise to see him.. but apparently, the eng students had a lec there..
and he noticed me first..
me.. oblivious in my own world.. only looking at the road 2m in front of me.. (and very blind.. heh heh)
and he had to call me.. like.. twice (deaf too..)
Hearing his voice... i dunno. la.
don;t know what i want either. don't know what to feel.
being all grumpy.. irritated and confused inside.
And i know its all
MEJoy is NOT NOT happy. (what an oxymoron).