I am PiSsed off.
Was supposed to go vic mart shoping with Jan
And just before we left at 11.30,
She came over to my room
And sweetly FFKed me to go for lunch with dearest bf.
WHAT THE.
Last min!!
When I’ve changed and everything!!!
Excuse: “ Is nearly 12 what! Time for lunch!”
What THE!!!!
Left, right and centre around me, all the singletons have been bemoaning their singleness and wanting to find a guy..
And it has NEVER hit me.
I’m just happy. Being where I am
But now.
I just want SOMEONE.
Not to be picked up, or dated.
Forget the roses and chocolates and expensive dinners
JUST GOING WITH ME TO VIC MART IS ENOUGH.
What abt friends u ask?
Well I’ve considered the options.. and no, they are either still sleeping or out already anyways.
WAH LAU!
I don’t care.
I’m going out by myself anyway.
Ciaos.