i'm so tired now.. i can't be bothered saying much..
have to attend 9 exercise classes this week..
AND conduct one..
which is making me extremely sore..
all out of breath..
red in the face
and wanting a looong sleep.
I have new found respect for fitness instructors now..
do u know how
blardee hard it is to even coordinate a ten min aerobic exercise routine.. with proper cueing so everyone gets the moves.. with the moves fitting the music perfectly.. with having to do the "mirror image" thing so pple can follow you... and shout " to the LEFT NOW!" while moving to the right..
while acting all excited.. happy and enthusiastic and NOT forgetting the whole routine in your head??
and multipy that by 6 for a full hr routine.
and having to practice over and over and over to the same retro songs for 3 hours straight.. i'm SICK of that beat.. i'm sick of " being guilty of love in the first degree.." and whatever else..
Thank God for Jay Chou.. i need a break frm english songs..
oh. just tried out 1 min of my routine on Jan.. and she is
SO uncoordinated... in her words" I can't do aerobics! I think i have arm and leg dyslexia.. and tongue dyslexia too.."
Er.. Jan.. medically speaking.. that just doesn't sound right.. but we get what u mean..
OK... my eyes are tired...
my knees are aching..
and my friends want
TWO days of tennis this wkend???
I dun think its happening...