I have no friends..
that's the line uttered by yours truly for the 000th time..
This year, many things have changed.
I realise how transient friends are.
Yet i also know that I have a God that provides.
Through each year and each season,
He has been faithful in provision..
That through frm 2001 to now..
the pple that have kindly and in brotherly love sent me home frm OCF..
Each year.. He provided.
I'm thankful.
The people I've lived with through my years in melb
Each being such a blessing.. such a support
To those who have left.. to those still living with me
Changing and growing me in so many ways.
That when i fall,
they are
there, always ready to catch me.
Now, i don't know where things are among friends.
I have no one i really want to go out with.
I rather stay at home.
I just want my parents.
And all will be good.
I want to just be loved.
Sometimes i stare at my phone in disappointment.
It's
never been this quiet.
That i just think.. What's happened?
Weird.
Makes me wonder where i'll be next year.
I complain lots to jan jan..
but she too.. has her life now
I'm happy for her.
and so.. i still wonder...